Thursday, February 21, 2008

Moonwalker-1988

I want everyone to just watch this. Let us all take a moment of silence and reflect back to an age of innocence. Back to a time when anything was possible...I bring to you Moonwalker, Michael Jackson's sci-fi-pseudo-bio-pic-epic-masterpiece-kid's ride!

This movie is what I have always imagined a pop funeral to look like. Some say when you die your life flashes before your eyes... Don't get it twisted I got love for MJ, but I feel like this movie was the last thing he really put his heart into... before the media cut it out.

The whole movie's not like that though. There's also a sub-plot where Joe Pesci kidnaps 3 orphans and tries to make them do drugs while plotting to destroy the earth with a giant laser cannon. Oh, and this sweet claymation chase scene...

P.S.- You can also watch the whole thing on YouTube... go get it!


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: