Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas You Fuckbag! - 2008 {Rare Exports Short Film, Untitled}



This is my present to all of you. The title of this movie is not really Merry Christmas You Fuckbag, but I wish it was. And, as it was untitled, I've decided that's what I will call it. I'm not really sure what Rare Exports does, but I'll be finding out shortly. Oh, and for those familiar with the caveman vampire hunter painting from the Late Night Lounge 2008? I changed my mind. I think they were these guys.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 comment:

William Starbreaker said...

'Tracker, Marker, Sniper' could conceivably be the title of every former soviet bloc film ever made.

I hope someday to make a pilgrimage to Lapland, drink hallucinogenic reindeer urine with a feral shaman, and just take it easy, you know, do whatever.