Wednesday, December 12, 2007

LOST-Season 4 (2008) Warning: Season 1,2,3 spoilers ( I think )


LOST is a bit of a grey area for me...SEASON 1- Made sense kind of, at the time, when everyone thought the island was some form of purgatory or hell.
SEASON 2- Didn't really make any sense at all. We found out Hurley's dad is Cheech??? Adebisi from OZ plays an African drug runner with a heart of gold, and, now that I think about it, almost all of the new characters die at the end of the season...or do they? Rumor has it a handful of the "dead" characters are comin' back for Season 4...
SEASON 3-Ummmm, wtf? Why explain the smoke monster? It kills people randomly(?) It's been there since season 1 and... well... that's about it. There's a Russian guy that dies twice and knows... kung-fu? Or was it Thai kick-boxing? And one of the new plot devices is a ghost in a cabin named Jacob that only 2 people on the whole island, er, I mean "islands" ( I forgot there's more then one in this season... or is there?) can see?! And the season finale is... A flash forward instead of a flash back? You assholes.
I hope at some point in season 4 the writers stop caring all together and play episodes of THE PRISONER for the rest of the show's run. At least that show wasn't "pretending'' to make sense...they jus' didn't give a fuck.
I did however cry almost every episode of season 2 and when Charlie died ( or did he? ) in season 3. What? I'm not completely void of emotion. Geez.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: